7.23.2010

Five for Friday

Did you know:
1. It's as HOT in Columbus, OH as it is in NC? Isn't it supposed to cooler "up north"

2. I will fondly remember this summer as "The Summer Vacation That Will Not End". 10 days until school starts....10 days...

3. I'm more excited about seeing Beezus and Ramona than my kids. I loved those books as a kid and can't wait to see the movie version.

4. I wonder if there are book clubs that actually spend a lot of time talking about the book they read? I went with my bff to her book club and guess what? They are just like mine.

5. Not just in the movies but in real life sometimes The. Hottest. Guy. In. High. School. ends up 20 years later being a pizza delivery guy. Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that but it's sort of surprising to answer the door for pizza and see The. Hottest. Guy. In. High. School standing there with a beer gut and a pizza. Just ask my bff.

No comments: