2.06.2010

It's the Weekend, Right?

Three snow days plus school on Saturday make a for a strange week. Add to that Paul being home all week and I'm not sure if we're coming or going! One thing I do know: Paul and I are going today...going out of town for a kid-free night!! It's actually not a completely leisure trip - we are going to a USGA golf meeting for my dad (golf meeting for 3 hours - how FUN does that sound to a non-golfer? Think I can sneak my ipod touch in & play games during the meeting?) but it's kid free nonetheless. I hope to have a couple hours today to nap in the hotel room and read without anyone interrupting me. And shower without interruption - doesn't that sound blissful? A big thanks to Gagi who's braving it babysitting all our kids. It's probably a good thing the big girls had school today!

Emma starts selling Girl Scout Cookies and cookie booths tomorrow - if you are by Lowe's at Preston Corners stop by and get some!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: