2.18.2010

Here Comes the Bride

My sweet, beautiful (gorgeous) cousin is getting married this weekend! (She's one of THOSE girls - you know that are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside) My older girls are flower girls and are wearing these fabulous dresses that her mom, my aunt, made (MADE!?!) in all her spare time from "mother of the bride" duties. We're leaving early in the morning to kick off the weekend festivities at her Bridesmaid Luncheon. I'm so glad my kids are in the wedding so I get to tag along to all the fun stuff too. It's going to be a super fun weekend and my cousin, Emily, is seriously going to be The. Most. Beautiful. Bride. I asked Lily is she was excited about the wedding and she replied: "oh yeah..and they'll be cake. There's always cake at weddings." A girl after my own heart.

My mom is going to stay home and keep the little monsters. Bless her heart. When she kept them a couple weekends ago Jacob got an enormous goose egg on his head about an hour after we left. So hoping that doesn't happen again.

I'll be back after the weekend with some pics of the cutest flower girls you ever did see.....

No comments: