3.01.2011

Time Marches On

Dear 2011,
What is your rush? I mean mere days ago it seemed like we just ushered you in. And now you are charging forward without giving any regard to those of us who are struggling to keep up. I mean how did you get to March 1 so quickly? I feel like I blinked and Jan and Feb both passed. Don't get me wrong plowing through the winter months is OK and it makes me happy to get toward Spring but let's not rush too quickly, please. Let's try to enjoy the budding flowers and warm, sunny days. Please do not let that bully Summer ruin things by trying to come too early and staying too long. Don't rush any more we all know 2012 will be here before we know it. Thankyouverymuch.

Love,
Someone who would like time slow down just a little...pretty please....

No comments: