11.28.2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of thanks, food and fun...we sure did! Our festivities started Wednesday afternoon when my mom, aunt and 2 cousins came in from Winston Salem. My brother and his girlfriend flew in from NYC. We enjoyed a pre-turkey day dinner of Chinese food. It was so nice to visit with everyone and my 15 year old cousin channeled her inner 8 year old and kept the girls entertained playing Barbies. So cute!

Thursday morning we met up with my brother and headed up to Asheville to spend the rest of the day with my dad and his wife and her family. There were 6 kids, ages 7 - 2 and 10 adults. It was a full house and very fun. The kids had a great time entertaining each other and playing Just Dance. My dad's wife is an excellent cook so our meal was oh so yummy!

It was so nice to spend time with my brother and my future sister in law (2 weeks until the wedding!) and our family. And since I didn't have to cook it was pretty relaxing!

No comments: