3.11.2010

Forgive Me?

Yesterday I'm upstairs folding laundry and the older girls were outside playing the driveway. I hear the door open then really loud screams coming from my eldest daughter. Then I hear her younger sister say "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry." They both run up the stairs - Emma into my room and Lily to her room. Apparently Lily had "accidentally" slammed Emma's arm into the door. A couple hours later I "catch" Lily giving Emma this note:

Dear Emma I am srooy for sohntye the derre on you Do you Forgive me All Litn you sep with me Irf you Forgive me and you can writing a letter in my writing kit to your bote fidnod like Miggine if you For give me and Fadre Love Lily.

Translation:
Dear Emma. I am sorry for shutting the door on you. Do you forgive me? I'll let you sleep with me if you forgive me and you can write a letter in my writing kit to your best friend like Meghan if you forgive me (and I have no idea what the last word is) Love Lily

I thought that it was so sweet. And, I'm pretty sure Emma forgave her.

No comments: