2.17.2008

Old Friends and New Blogs

Over the weekend I was emailed a link to an old college friend's blog. Just thinking about her has me flooded with memories. I've lost touch with this friend over the years but it's been fun to read about her life this weekend. It's funny how the friends you least expect will end up soccer moms indeed become them.

As I've read her blog this weekend I realized how much I wanted to update mine and keep it going. I think it's somewhat therapeutic to have a place to write down those random thoughts that creep into your head and won't go away. Or when you want to brag about your kids and you just can't tell even your bff. Or when you really want to gripe about how your husband can't pick up his dirty clothes off the floor - with a blog you have an avenue of release so to speak.

So I'm going to try to start this thing again...we'll see where it goes!

No comments: