12.07.2010

Overheard

We (finally thanks to my wonderful husband) got a Fisher Price Little People Nativity Set this year. I've been wanting one for years but unfortunately I never remember I want one until the holidays roll around and they are in short supply. Paul happened to be in a Target (gasp! I know!) one day well before Thanksgiving and saw one. He remembered how much I wanted one so he brought it home. I waited until we decorated for Christmas before setting it out and needless to say it's been a big hit this year especially with Julia.

Julia plays with them a lot and has incorporated the other Little People farm animals into the scene. It's quite a little scene she's got going on. The other night Paul comes upstairs laughing. He says I just heard Julia say this while playing with the Nativity:

"Hey Baby Jesus, What's up? You doin OK in that barn?"

Made me smile.

No comments: