12.05.2010

O Christmas Tree

I've been a horrible blogger lately! Just no time to sit down and blog. Which is a shame because I'll never remember stuff a few years from now! Anyway..last I checked in we had just gotten our tree from the beautiful tree farm. We got it in the house and up and Paul and I worked on the lights. Gracious...putting up Christmas lights is a true exercise in patience! Turns out 3 of our strands either didn't work at all or had only half the strand working. Needless to say the decorating of our tree was halted as a light run to Walmart had to be made before continuing the decorating. We also got stopped by this text from our neighbor: "hey want to come play the Michael Jackson experience with us?" Um? YES! So we went over and danced a little MJ. The best part of the game? It comes with a sequined white glove. So. Much. Fun.

We got down to serious decorating business Sunday night. Everyone was just so very helpful. And I might add that I'm very thankful that most of our ornaments are non-breakable. So the tree is up and decorated and oh so pretty to look at. Now if only I'd had the energy to decorate the outside before the temperatures plunged!

No comments: